For Immediate Release
Monday, July 24, 2000
Contact: Michelle Reardon 302-577-8701 / Michele Ackles 302-760-2080
Subject: Blue Ball Properties Project Public Workshop Scheduled for July 26
Wilmington - The Delaware Economic Development Office, the Department of Natural Resources and Environmental Control and the Department of Transportation announce a workshop to provide the public with the opportunity see proposed changes in the area surrounding the future AstraZeneca headquarters. The workshop is Wednesday July 26 from 5pm to 8pm at the Brandywine High School Cafeteria, 1400 Foulk Road.
Interested persons are invited to join representatives from the agencies involved in the Blue Ball Properties project and to share their comments and ideas on the Master Plan, which has been developed to guide land use, transportation and recreation plans near the AstraZeneca expansion.
The Open House will feature:
- The Blue Ball Properties Illustrative Master Plan
- A 3-D Model of proposed area improvements
- Roadway concept design
- Schedule for improvements
- Preliminary information on environmental, historical and cultural resources
- Description of environmental assessment process for transportation improvements
- Planned recreational improvements
For more information, call Jim Lisa or Michelle Reardon at (302) 577-8477 or visit www.blueball.net