Date: July 23, 2004
Time: 8:00 AM
Location: Blue Ball Construction Field Office
Re: June 24, 2004 - Construction Working Group (Meeting Minutes) 8:00 am @ Construction Site Trailer
|Mr. Charles King||CCOBH|
|Mrs. Margaret Bramble||Deerhurst|
|Mr. Dominick D'Eramo||Alapocas II|
|Mr. Jim Bayard, Jr.||Alapocas|
|Mr. Vernon Lawton||DelDOT|
|Mr. Robert King||DelDOT|
|Mr. William Stewart||DelDOT|
|Mr. Harry Gamble||McCormick Taylor|
Meeting was called to order at 8:00 am and after introductions the minutes of the previous meeting were approved.
The following construction update was provided:
- Hot-mix paving along the north tie-in of Temporary Roadway and US202 is complete.
- Hot-mix paving along Relocated Weldin Road is complete.
- Grading of the stone base in preparation of hot-mix paving along Connector 'D' is ongoing.
- Median removal work along US202 (Concord Pike) at Augustine Cut-off and Independence Mall is ongoing.
- Installation of the new signals at Foulk Road / Connector 'D'; Temporary Roadway / Connector 'D'; and Independence Mall / Connector 'D' is ongoing.
- Installation of new signage throughout the project is ongoing.
The traffic switch from US202 (Concord Pike) to the Temporary Roadway is scheduled to occur during the weekend of July 9th.
Being no further business, the meeting was adjourned at 8:35 am with the next meeting scheduled for Thursday, July 29th at 8:00 am.