Blue Ball Properties Public Workshop Summary November 13, 2002
Nearly 125 people attended the November 13, 2002 Public Workshop at the Brandywine High School. The workshop was held to inform the public about:
- Semi-final design plans for the reconstruction of US 202 between Augustine Cut-off and Independence Mall
- Final plans for the adaptive reuse of the Dairy Barn
- Proposed design for the underpasses along US 202
- Preliminary design plans for East Park
- Concept plans for the redesign of Rock Manor Golf Course
The workshop included other updates about the implementation of the Blue Ball Properties Master Plan. Considerable progress has been made with the Blue Ball Project, and the workshop gave the public the opportunity to share their ideas and comments with the project team.