Over 185 people signed-in at the June 9, 2003 Public Workshop held at the Brandywine High School from 4:00-8:00 PM.
The primary purpose of the workshop was to inform area residents about:
- Final design plans and construction schedule for the reconstruction of US 202 between Augustine Cutoff and Independence Mall including two new underpasses under US 202.
- Semi-final design plans for US 202 - I-95 to Augustine Cut-Off & Final West Side Roads and East Side Road Improvements.
- Preliminary plans for US 202, Independence Mall to North of Powder Mill Road, SR 141 Spur.
- Construction schedule for the adaptive reuse of the Dairy Barn.
Considerable progress has been made on the Blue Ball Properties Project. The workshop included other updates of the implementation of the Master Plan. The workshop gave the public the opportunity to share their ideas and comments with the project team. op included other updates about the implementation of the Blue Ball Properties Master Plan. Considerable progress has been made with the Blue Ball Project, and the workshop gave the public the opportunity to share their ideas and comments with the project team.
- Transportation - Parks and Recreation Improvements Update
- Area Transportation Improvements Timeline
- Final Design - US 202 Augustine Cut-Off to Independence Mall
- Weldin Ruins
- Semi Final Design
- Phasing Plan: Semi Final Design - US 202/I-95 to Augustine Cut-Off & Final West Side Roads
- Phasing Plan: East Side Roads
- East Side Recreation Improvements
- Redesigned Rock Manor Golf Course
- Preliminary Design - US 202, Independence Mall to North of Powder Mill Road, SR Spur 141
- West Side Improvements Plan
- West Side Trail Through Alapocas Woods
- I-95 Northbound Off-Ramp to Southbound SR 202
- Blue Ball Dairy Barn
- History of Blue Ball and Tavern